2011年9月16日星期五

Cheap Eden Gold to be from us faster than we can imagine

  After all, the most important thing about WoW is that you have fun playing and exploring other ways to have fun is a sure way to keep the game fresh when it gets a little stale. Coming cataclysm, to be from us faster than we can imagine. Most of the things we hope will be well. It seems something far away, then wakes up one morning and all I hope is upon us, and we have no idea where the time has passed. In this spirit, and probably the rest of the World of Warcraft have been keeping a close eye on the cataclysm of the information, finding what the new releases from Blizzard, and also learn about the major changes that will shake the world WoW we know and love.

  The changes are great, and most of them look like they're on bringing good that not only inspire new players to play, but able to attract old players back their subscriptions. But there is one thing that is becoming the new expansion, which makes me / sigh in real life. Leveling.Sure does not sound so bad, and some even like it, but I never just seem to get excited about. Sure, I like to see new sites and experiences, often times funny Quest text that Blizzard put love of the game, but at some point just can not stand it anymore.

  This usually happens right around the last level, or the second-highest level, when the effort seems to take forever, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die of old age before having to get up to level. So far, I've done all is to have a level, and I have no real reason why I personally do not like it so much. And really, what am I to complain, because Blizzard is adding only five levels instead of 10 this time. I am happy with the choice of Blizzard just added five more levels of the game, but I still afraid of the level grind, and here's why: the night and the expansion is released I am one of those people who have to leave one hour before midnight, and may be a function of the number of foreigners just to make sure that I have a copy as soon as possible.

没有评论:

发表评论