2011年7月31日星期日

No matter what kind of day I never stop to wait for Tera Gold


Loneliness is a carnival. I think I will always be lonely, so lonely life. The eyes of others I am a child will never grow up, always need love and care, always lost, it unintentionally wronged tears. So I chose to continue alone, refused to that moment the noise, I am afraid to lose, I don't want to tears.


, I can often imagine a puppet, don't talk, don't think, just stand woodenly. No tears, no sad, no hope, just waiting quietly. Most of the time, I say to oneself, or to bear, and do not go to intervention of noisy dialogue, afraid bother my quiet thought.


Think about a day running in the rain, all the way to stumble, fell heavily in the way I use to fall into the trap the dust and dirt covered the bloody wound, rain and tears, I can't tell, only know the pain of the body, my heart is cold.


Think about those days have a dream, I am full of joy, with expectations, often in the wake up with a smile. Only when the color of the dream is instead of pale, I can only throw in the towel, can be in a dream.


But no matter what kind of days, I never stop to wait for, never gives up insist, I always think happiness is in here, but I also can't touch the horizon.


The fate of the sky, heaven, or fall to, I must be full of joy, empty, or come to an end. This paper from ShiHaiBin, he is a good worker in our company. My friend, if you're looking for Tera Gold service online, you can visit our website. The company always provides Tera gold. We are a reliable gold, so you can service company trust us, but to place an order, Buy WOW Items. We can provide you with the best quality service to you greatly meet!

没有评论:

发表评论